Tuesday, March 31, 2009

a virtual 3-D desktop?


Bumptop is a new way to set up and organize your computer's desktop to make it more realistic. It actually looks and acts just like your real desktop would look: a bunch of crap scattered everywhere. With Bumptop, you can pile and toss documents just like you would on your real desktop. Its a new , innovative way to organize your desktop to make it seem more realistic. I think that Bumptop is a pretty neat idea. It allows you to organize you documents, pictures, music and whatever else in a way that you usually would in real life. The way you can organize everything is really cool. This Video shows how Bumptop is used and explains all of its perks.

3 comments:

  1. ...I thought this was an April Fool's joke at first. That actually is pretty cool though. I just signed up for the beta version of the software :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's great! I just watched the TED video (btw, I *love* TED videos). It drives me crazy to have so many different types of files organized alphabetically on my laptop; I do so much mp3 downloading that it's annoying to look for a certain Word document among so many songs. I especially like how you can make a file larger than the others.

    ReplyDelete